Raza Home care offers a range of personal and practical care services to a wide range of people. The service can be offered on a short or long term basis to provide immediate care to adults. Our focus is on promoting independence and choice for people, through quality care and support services.
- Getting out of bed
- Washing / Bathing / Showering
- Getting dressed / Undressed
- Managing continence
- Emptying commodes
- Skin and Hair care
- Prompting to Take Medication
- Going to Bed
- Making / Changing the Bed
- Laundry / Ironing
- Washing Up
- Cleaning Toilet / Bathroom
- Light Housework
- Assistance with using Heating / Fires
- One Off Cleaning Tasks (e.g. Spring Cleaning)
- Assisting with Maintaining Social Contact
- Assisting in Making Appointments
- Assisting with Attending Clubs /
- Day Care Centres
- Preparation of Breakfast
- Preparation of hot meals
- Preparation of Light Meals / Snacks
- Preparation of Drinks
- Provide Advice and Supportive Information
- Risk / Health and Safety Assessments
- Quality Assurance Visits.
- Telephone Calls and Questionnaires
- Regular Communication with Your
- Assigned Co-ordinator
- Care Plan Reviews
- Interagency Liaison (e.g. attend review
- Meetings with Care Managers as requested)
Financial Care and Correspondence
- Assistance with Budget Planning
- Assistance with Correspondence
- Collection of Pension / Benefits
- Assistance with Use Of Telephone
- Assistance with Paying Bills
If you’d like to talk to someone about the options or your care, please call (020) 8715 4268 and one of our friendly team will be happy to help you.
Our approach is centred on the needs and expectations of each of our clients and their relatives through communicating and involving them every step of the way. We believe in encouraging our clients active as; physically, mentally and socially. We do this through involving them in daily tasks, stimulating the mind for example by reminiscing or rediscovering an interest in a hobby. We accompany clients on trips out, a walk in the park or to the supermarket, keeping them connected to the outside world.
Our services are for 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Whether that be in your home or through our supportive office team, We are here to help you.
We aim to provide support services using taxi or community bus services to accompany clients to GPs, day hospital appointments or support to access other activities of interests according to choice and ability. We would provide one-on one hospital bedside support services to any one while on admission in hospital.
We strive to ensure that you get the best possible care, our staff are all DBS checked, and undertake quality assurance visits and quality control checks.